Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beauty Tips| Bleaching Skin With Lemons


       Hello, this is wat I use to lighten my darks spot on my body or my face. I actually added shampoo that is yellow liquid on the bottle like u can see its very yellow thats because the shampoo. I use it every time I take a bath witch is maybe 4-5 times a week. Make sure you use alot of lotion where you put lemon because it tents to get dry when you get out of the shower. Also before heading out on the sun make sure you put sunscreen, your skin is sensitive. Hope this works for you. :)

1. Start with a fresh lemon or lemon juice. Put some lemon juice in a container or spray bottle and dilute it with an equal amount of water. You can also add honey or aloe, which will are gentle moisturizing ingredients.
2. On clean skin, apply the lemon juice mixture to a test area on your neck first and rinse. If okay, then apply it to your entire face or just on dark spots. You can wash your face over the sink with the lemon mix as well.

3.Rinse off completely with water. For better results, you can repeat this treatment regularly every day or week